Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update on My Daddy

Let me just say that yesterday was a little scary. His blood sugar was over 500 and he was swelling. His chest x-rays were worse. I was getting worried as he was taking steps backward. The doctors turned the vent back to 100% and started giving him steroids again. By 3:30 yesterday afternoon he was looking so much better. They have started pulling the fluid off him again in large amounts and put in a NG tube to pull any fluids off his stomach. This morning he is resting well and is slightly better today. They are giving him two units of blood today since he is anemic. We are back to where we were on Friday so hopefully he will continue to improve daily and not take anymore steps backwards. I know that I am ready for him to get better. Continue to pray for healing and strength for him.

No comments: