Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Morning Update on Daddy

I saw Daddy yesterday and he was doing about the same. The doctors have backed the oxygen down to 60% which means that we are making progress. The chest x-rays showed a little improvement so another step in the right direction. But now he is swelling some so they are back off on the lasix that they are giving him. So pray that when they decrease the lasix that it will help the swelling. They will also be putting in a feeding tube today so that they can keep his stomach working and give him nutrients.

My daddy is a very strong man - walks 3 miles a day - he is probably in better shape than I am. My sister and I have gone back to work this week, so we are very thankful to their Sunday School class for taking shifts to sit with Mama during the day. These past few days have been very hard on all of us. Continue to pray for healing and strength for my daddy and strength for my mama. Again, I want to thank everyone for their prayers and encouraging words. I always knew that my daddy was a great man, but it has been an encouragement to see how my daddy has touched so many lives and is loved by so many people.

No comments: