Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year

Welcome 2010! A new year has begun. We don't do anything special around our house for New Year's so it was just another day to us. I am excited about what the new year has for us. We start the new year with 4 kids and a very busy schedule. The babies are eating now so that just adds one more thing to the ever busy nightly schedule once school kicks back in. But I have only one resolution that I intend to make and that is to have a more positive attitude. I didn't realize how bad my attitude was at times until here recently when I started hearing my daughter complain about things and realized that I had heard those words before - they were my words. That is enough to kick you down a few notches and get you to thinking.

So this year I am determined to have a better attitude and not stress out about things. And hopefully this attitude will spill over to my kids as well. So it's time to make some lemonade out of life's lemons.

No comments: