Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

An Update and Big Thankful

As many of you know, the past week has been very scary with my daddy. He crashed again Wednesday afternoon and they have moved him to the CVICU unit. He is doing a little better but there appears to be something going on with his lungs. They have him on a Pap Machine (I am sure I am not saying the right thing) to help him take deep breaths, but when he comes off of it he gets real winded. They are currently trying to figure out what is going on. He is having liquids and they will be starting him on thicker liquids today. We just got back from visiting him and he seemed to be a little better today. He was kidding around with us and the nurse.

I just want to tell everyone thank you for the prayers that have been lifted up on behalf of my daddy and my family. It has meant so much to my mom and all of us. Things like this are easier to make it through with friends like you guys. I especially want to thank my company and coworkers for being so understanding and working with me that has allowed me to be here at the hospital with my mom. Please continue to lift my daddy and my mom during this time. We are making progress but we still have a way to go.

No comments: