Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's Update on My Daddy

I went by the hospital yesterday afternoon and he was looking good. They have changed his oxygen on the ventilator to 50% which is an improvement. The chest x-rays and his lungs were a little better. The lung doctor came around this morning and confirmed that he is improving a little each day but is not ready to come off the ventilator. The swelling in his feet and hands is better and they have started giving him nutrients through the pick line in his arm. It's baby steps to get better but he is heading in the right direction.

I know I say this every time I give an update, but thank you for all your prayers and support. Please keep the prayers coming. We are making progress but still have a road ahead. I am so looking forward to walking in to see him and having him give me a hard time about something.

No comments: