Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Beach



Our week so far at the beach as been great.  I have taken a break from Twitter and my blog to spend time with the family.  It's been rather nice to get away from the computer. So many times I let it and my iPhone run my life. I feel like I can't be without and what do you know, the world did not come to an end because I wasn't on it constantly. With no set schedule, we just get up and do whatever everyday.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be the last full day we have before heading home on Saturday.  I will post later about the beach trip along with some pictures.  But for now, I need to go get some sleep since we will probably be busy as a bee tomorrow soaking up all that we can before packing up and heading home.

So until then, have a great rest of the week friends and I will post again this weekend!  As my oldest would say "Peace out!"

No comments: