Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celebrating the 4th

What a great 4th we had. We went to Lake Tuscaloosa to enjoy the day at a cabin on the lake. There was so much good food - over 20+ slabs of ribs, hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, and more. You would think that there was a hundred people there. And plenty of help with the babies. The older ladies were all over them wanting to hold them. Of course I didn't mind since I enjoyed the break. Kids were swimming and we all kicked back enjoying the day. The only thing that would have made things better was if the older two had been there.

The babies crawled around this cabin, which was built in the early 1800s. My boy got a splinter in his foot. And they both were dirty from all the crawling at the end of the day. Our girl had to change her outfit since she had sweet tea all over the front of her.

I got out my camera to take some pictures of my sweet babies only to realized that there was no battery. I forgot the battery charging at home. I was just sick. My sweet hubby offered to go and get me one, but I declined the offer. I probably should have taken him up on it and had two but it was the 4th and I didn't think it was that important for him to run around all over Tuscaloosa looking for a battery.

The babies got to see a few fireworks from the pier before passing out from exhaustion. All in all, it was a great day.

So here is a couple of pictures I got that day.







No comments: