Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Putt Putt Anyone?

Every year we go to the beach, we spend several nights playing putt-putt. We love it and often times the competition can get rather fierce. This year, the hubs and I were at a disadvantage because the courses don't have enough space for a double stroller which means he carries one and I carry the other one.

And then when you can put one of them down, they seem to want to go after the ball.


Our favorite (at least the older and two and me) is the Orignial Goofy Golf. It's cheaper than most places and has all the crazy stuff  that makes goofy golf fun. The hubs kept the babies and that gave the older ones and I some one on one time together.

IMG_0123

It was great, but the course kicked my butt.  It was awful - I couldn't make a hole in 2 to save my life. I hated that the hubs didn't get to come along but so thankful that he kept them so I could take them.  Even if they get a little goofy at times themselves.

IMG_0108

No comments: