Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Harvest Time

Our good friends have a big garden this year. This past Sunday they invited us over to swim and cookout. While the kids swam, we helped them take the silks out of the fresh corn and help prepare them to put up. And let me tell you it was a lot of corn.


When we were done about 4-5 hours later, I was sick of looking at corn. It may be a little while till I am in the mood for corn, but somebody decided she would try it.

IMG_1925

She got a piece and started chewing on it. When we first tried to take it away from her, she got so mad. I wish I had gotten a picture of her when she pitched a fit, but I was too busy laughing. So we just let her eat away on the corn. It was the cutest thing.

IMG_1933IMG_1929

Her brother on the other hand slept right through it.

IMG_1935

No comments: