Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

We are finally home.  It was a great week but we are so glad to be home.  The older two are headed back to their dad's for one last part of their summer time with him and then it's back home on Friday to start getting things ready for school and the start of football practice. Yes my redhead is playing football this year but I will save that for another post.

I will be updating about our trip over the next day or two.  I have images and videos to upload to Flickr and posts to write.  After taking a week off from things, I hope to get back to updating my blog daily and really getting things rolling on the site.

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

So glad your back and that your trip was great!! Nothing like family time, away!!

I am totally with you on the "technology" getting in your way. I took FB off my iPhone abt 3 weeks ago and haven't really gotten on, HAVENT posted anything at all and it's been awesome!! It actually gives me more time to blog:) Hence, the new blog!!

Trying to do a private (family) and public is more rewarding to me than reading ridiculous status updates, LOL.....although I am thinking of getting on later tonight to catch up and add pics, etc. just hope I won't get SUCKED back in!!
xxoo