Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Year Older

Today I start my last year being in my 30s.  Yes I am approaching 40.  I never would imagine that at 39 I would have two 7 month olds and a total of 4 kids, but God's plan is not always like ours.  Thank goodness He always knows what is best.



This year has already been challenging and today is no different.  Today I miss the one who always called me first thing in the morning even if he woke me up.  I miss my daddy today.  He always liked birthdays because he loved cake and ice cream.   But most of all he loved all of us getting together and having a great time which we always did.

I so wish he was with me this year, but I know he is rejoicing today with our Lord Jesus.  I was so blessed to have had a daddy who loved me like he did and always made time for each of us.

No comments: