Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

That's Life

Ever felt like sometimes that things doing always go your way.

That everything seems to go wrong at the same time.

That's the feeling that I have had the last few weeks. The big and little things that can go wrong seem to be happening all around me. I was feeling it really this morning when our nanny told me that her younger child was sick and won't be able to come in - I thought "man this is all I need." Then I realize that when it comes down to it I have nothing to complain about. Yes I have some bumps in my path right now- some big, some small - but when it comes down to it and I look around I should feel blessed.

All the bumps in the road we don't grow - thankful for the bumps
for without them we don't grow.

The house is cluttered and needs a big time cleaning - thankful I have
a roof over my head.

The kids are sick and needing to go here and there - thankful that I have
four beautiful healthy kids.

Things are work are crazy and there is so much to be done - thankful that I have
job and enjoy where I work.

My daddy passes away - thankful that I had a strong Christian daddy
who loved me and taught me so much about life

When we look at the things we have instead of the things we don't have
in life, things don't look all that bad.

No comments: