Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This past weekend

Yes I realize that it's Thursday and I am just now getting around to writing about this past weekend, but yeah so is the life of a working mom of 4.

This past weekend was great. My oldest had her last gym meet of the year and she did great. She placed second in all events and second in the All Around for her age. After struggling for a while with her round-off-back-handspring, she finally has it.




My red head had the first baseball scrimmage of the season, which I missed since I was at the gym meet. JC, who is one of his coaches, called me to let me know how he did. He was the starting pitcher and pitched two scoreless innings. He didn't throw all that fast but threw strikes, which is what you need a pitcher to do. It was exactly what he needed to build his confidence. I was thrilled but also disappointed that I missed it and missed getting pictures of his pitching. Hopefully soon if he continues to pitch, I will post some pictures.

Sunday after we took the babies to the park and let me swing. They loved it. I was hoping to take all the kids to the park this weekend, but not sure if the weather will allow us to go, so we'll see.


No comments: