Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Must-Have Shirt

I need this shirt...


Unless you have twins you can't appreciate the meaning on this shirt.

These are questions that we are asked every time we have the babies out.  I could understand the "Are they identical?" question if we have two boys or two girls, but we have one of each.  Last time I checked identical meant same.  When I get asked that question now I am so tempted to say "why yes they are identical" and wait for the response "You know they don't look anything alike". Why of course they don't look alike, they are not identical.

And then I can find one for the older two kids that said
    1. Yes we are big helpers
    2. Yes we like having the twins around
    3. No we don't think they are annoying (at least not yet)

No comments: