Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tubes are coming

We had to take Jesse to the doctor today and looks like my baby boy will be getting tubes. He has fluid that has been on his ears since late January. So they are calling and making us an appointment with the ENT doctor. I am hoping to have both of them done at the same time, but Cam is not having real issues with hers. I doubt they will let her get tubes. I just didn't want to do it two separate times; hopefully she will be like her older sister and not need any. Jesse's wheezing was gone therefore no more inhaler. But they did weigh my big boy and he now weighs 20 lbs 11 oz. My older two didn't weigh that much until they were around 11 months.

2 comments:

McKt said...

Walker had tubes at 4 months, and Eli at 12 months. I really wasn't a big deal. We had it done at Children's south and were home by 9. Also, be glad his breathing has cleared up. Eli needed tubes at 9 months, but his breathing had to be clear or the anesthesiologist wouldn't touch him. We did not leave the house for 2 months for him to clear up and not get sick again.

Melissa said...

Yeah Josh had tubes when he was about 1 and it went great. We are going to Children's south too back to the ones that did Josh's tubes. I was hoping that by keep them at home they wouldn't get sick but evidently the older two must be bringing stuff in.