Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Girl

Today 11 years ago I feel in love with the sweetest baby. She was my first. Today she is 11. Where has the time gone?

She is energetic and loving - my little bookworm.



She is a great big sister - actually we call her "Little Mama". Her brother even tells her "Your not my mama" when she is trying to help him or tell him what he needs to do.





She's a girly girl that loves pink and purple. She thinks that it's terrible to chopped down trees and is big on recycling. It takes her forever to tell a story, but you will know every little detail when she is done. She loves her family and adores the babies. She is growing up way to fast and I want time to slow down. She's my girl and I love her.

When I look at her I see the one that captured my heart this day 11 years ago.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!