Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Haircut

The babies had their first haircut and they were so good. Our good friend who cut their hair loves them to death which helped the babies relax. All of us came so you can imagine how crowded the room was.

My baby girl was first. Here's the before picture.

First Haircut

We had to keep them occupied so my red-head was tasked with that job. He kept them quite entertained as he always does. Even his brother was all about the story that he was reading.

First Haircut
And during her haircut, we had a little fun giving her a mohawk for a moment.

First Haircut

My big girl was tasked with holding the one not getting a haircut. She is a great big sister. I can always depend on her to be there to lend a hand.

First Haircut

Next came my baby boy. Here is his before.

First Haircut
Both the babies did good. I was very impressed. Neither one of them cried and really fussed. Every now and then, they would look at what she was going and try to figure out what was going on. But after it was all said and done, they look so cute. We got a little picture happy and it was hard to just pick a few. So here are the pictures that we (or should I say the hubby) took.


No comments: