Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Weekend Away

IMG_1650Last weekend, we went about 20 minutes from our house to our friends' hunting camp to spend a relaxing weekend.  It was perfect timing for me since it was my first Father's Day without my daddy it kept me busy.  The kids had a blast fishing out on the pond and having a weekend with nothing big planned was nice for a change. We sat by the fire Saturday night and slept in and just hung out in the mornings. No rushing around - no set plans which is my favorite kind of get away.

What was a real experience was getting away with all four kids for the first time over night.  I think we did pretty good.  It was a good dry run before heading to the beach next month.  I am really not sure though how in the world we are going to get everything down there even in my Suburban.  

I had to include this picture of my girl. I snapped this as she was on her way to meet the boys to try to catch a fish.

IMG_1646

No comments: