Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ice Cold Milk and an Oreo Cookie


Everyone remembers the song...

Oh, Oh, Oh, ice cold milk and an Oreo Cookie
They forever go together,
What a classic combination
When a dark, delicious cookie meets an icy cold sensation
Like the one and only creamy, crunchy, chocolate, O-R-E-O.

As a kid we loved to get a glass of cold milk and dunk our Oreo cookies into it until they were soft and then eat them.  It would bring a smile to our face.  I admit it, I was just like that tonight.  But I digress.

The hubby got a pack of Oreos and I thought the babies needed to try some Oreos dunks in milk. Needless to say they loved them as you can tell.

First Oreos

First Oreos

They had it all over them. My boy even had it in his hair.

First Oreos

Really not sure how it got there. I think we will be having these yummy cookies again really soon.

No comments: