Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One Small Step

Tonight as we were waiting for my wonderful husband to finish dinner, my Mama and I were playing with the babies. My baby girl has started standing up for several seconds by herself. I wanted to show my Mama how good she could do. So I got her to stand by herself. As she stood there she took one step toward me. We were so excited. We went to show her daddy and she took another small step again. We will be trying it again tomorrow night and hopefully have film.

And my baby boy is pulling up everywhere. He isn't taking any steps like his sister, but is no longer doing the army crawl. He sometimes get stuck standing up because he is a little afraid to or can't figure out how to sit back down. I am sure that he won't be far behind her though.

They are growing up so fast. I wish time would slow down some.

No comments: